This week’s challenge. View entire newsletter here.
This week’s challenge!
Write down all the attempts you have tried to change this particular area of your life.
Below are a list of suggestions on what to do from here. Feel free to try one, two, or all of them.
- Burn the original list of things you have tried
- Write a list of new things you have yet to try
- Try one item on the new list
- Say “f*** it” and burn the new list
- Write a list of all things that currently make you happy
- Do one of those things that makes you happy right now
- Do one ‘happy list’ thing every day
- Only do things that are on your happy list and forget about trying to change at all
Perhaps if you are so entrenched in your circle of pain none of this is resonating with you. That is ok. Breathe into each of the suggestions and see if any of them release the tension in your shoulders just a little bit. Sometimes, it’s all about the baby steps.
Which suggestions resonate the most for you? Which tools have you tried to successfully shift direction? Do you have new suggestions that could help others in the same boat? Visit the supportive, closed group Women Untethered over on Facebook and share.
(all images via Pixabay)